Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Woohoo! It finally feels like spring is on the horizon! The end of winter is near! We've gotten out on so many walks this week and the fresh air feels so good! I swear, the longer days and vitamin D give me more energy! We went out on a little family walk to the Stone Arch Bridge in Minneapolis, we love walking by the river. We were SO excited to take August here for the first time. Especially in the stage he's at, he loves to take all the sights/sounds in.

I HAD to bring my camera along, I'm snapping pictures of Jamin and August any chance I can get. Just a side note, I could watch those two together 24/7. They LOVE one another and are each others number one fan. Ever day when Jamin walks in the door from work, August starts shaking because he's SO excited that his papa is home-it melts me every time. For some reason (which drives me NUTS) August will laugh hysterically at what Jamin does and when I do the SAME thing, he just gives me a stone face. I'm not kidding! We will take turns doing the same thing and August will only laugh at Jamin! It's crazy.

ANYWAY.

This weather has me so excited to share other (outdoor) areas of the Twin Cities with A.

Here are some pictures :)





You can see the rest here
AugustandUs

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ive always loved having family pictures taken. I love having those memories captured so that I can look back on them some day. In fact I have many photographer friends who Im always asking to take our pictures ;) Unfortunately they aren't around from day to day! My husband bought me a camera this year for Christmas and I am over-the-moon excited to have as many pictures of August and us as possible!