Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lutsen

This weekend we joined Jamins family for a little getaway on the North Shore. For those of you who live in Minneapolis and haven't made a trip up the shore, we highly recommend it! You almost feel like you are in another country, it's beautiful! The drive along the shore is so much fun. We had a great time enjoying the beautiful ride, listening to music and Craig Groeschel.

We stayed in a cabin that had three bedrooms off of the main living area. For this reason I was stressed that August wouldn't nap well or sleep (from noise) well in general, but he did awesome! Made life so much easier for us ;) He also did incredible on the 4 hour trip, what a gift! Oh and our cabin also had a fireplace and was right on Superior, just beautiful.

We love going to places that have no technology! There wasn't wifi in the cabin or a television, and cell phone reception wasn't the best. It made our two day trip feel so much longer! It was so refreshing for us as a family. It's sad how much technology can rob you from quality time with the people you care about the most.


With all that said, here are some pictures!






2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Ive always loved having family pictures taken. I love having those memories captured so that I can look back on them some day. In fact I have many photographer friends who Im always asking to take our pictures ;) Unfortunately they aren't around from day to day! My husband bought me a camera this year for Christmas and I am over-the-moon excited to have as many pictures of August and us as possible!