Saturday, February 5, 2011

Would you believe me if i Said its already been 6 months?

Ah crap. So much for my aspirations to be a frequent blogger, eh what can I say? I have a million things to blog about and then don't find the time, so I feel so backed up that I don't! One horror story is that I went to visit my (amazing) family in Illinois and our 1 our flight home turned into 4 hours on a plane and 3 hours at O'hare in chicago. Can you imagine? I was by myself with a five month old! There were a few tears (I won't disclose from who) but at least we made it home. In other news, August is six months! Where has the time gone? How does it go SO fast and what the heck am I doing with my life? Anyone else feel that way?

Anyways, here are his six month stats:

Height: 28.5 inches (97th percentile)
Weight: 17 lbs 11 oz (50th percentile)

He's still not breaking any records with rolling/moving. He's figured out that he can reach all his toys by spinning around on his tummy, so thats his "mode of transportation." I thought he rolled off the bed (which I may never recover from) and I couldn't figure it out because Ive never seen him log roll. I think he spun and got too close to the edge, then did a summersault off! Lesson learned for me.

Here are some pics of the little bug.




Okay I had to come back and add this one ;)

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love the pictures! Such a cute idea to take a picture with each number of how many months he is! I might have to steal that idea with our baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sam, august loves you! Michelle, you've gotta do it, its soooooo fun! Thanks guys, I want to start doing photography for babies/kids! i LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ive always loved having family pictures taken. I love having those memories captured so that I can look back on them some day. In fact I have many photographer friends who Im always asking to take our pictures ;) Unfortunately they aren't around from day to day! My husband bought me a camera this year for Christmas and I am over-the-moon excited to have as many pictures of August and us as possible!