Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This snow did NOT help my spring fever

WHAT. A. TEASE. Seriously, all of that "warm" weather last week was heaven. I even had myself believing that this was it and spring was coming early! We went out on a walk and it was like the best day of my life, the fresh air and vitamin D = perfect. So you can imagine my great horror with all this snow, the nice thing was that Jamin worked from home yesterday. It was SO great having him around! He was working and doing his thing, but just to be home together felt so great. It does amaze me how he actually did work. If I had a "work from home day" I wouldn't have the discipline to stay focused and do it, I really need to work on discipline ;). Jamin is incredible in that way, he's such a hard worker and so efficient with his time! He can get things done in an hour that would probably take me a day. He did take a little break for me to take a couple pictures outside, we just went right out in front of the house so it was pretty harmless. I KNOW he didn't want to get all bundled up but he did anyway, whata guy. Anyway, he's the best and here are a couple pictures. As you can tell, August is NOT happy about the snow either ;)



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures! I think I need you to take some pictures of our fam with your awesome new camera ;-) You are so right about what a tease to spring... I miss sunshine! However, I am thankful that at least now instead of tracking in mud it is white snow... But, even so, Spring can't come soon enough! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ive always loved having family pictures taken. I love having those memories captured so that I can look back on them some day. In fact I have many photographer friends who Im always asking to take our pictures ;) Unfortunately they aren't around from day to day! My husband bought me a camera this year for Christmas and I am over-the-moon excited to have as many pictures of August and us as possible!