Monday, February 21, 2011

Cheap ideas for extra fabric!

I haven't gotten paint yet, but here is how the chair looks as of right now-what do you think?


For anyone who has extra fabric laying around the house (or even if you run out to Joanne fabrics for some super cheap/cute fabric), this is a great idea! I've seen it on a few blogs and what's so fun is that you can customize the look to your own taste/style! You can do this in any room and put it up to any other exsisting art/pictures that you already have. All you need are some embroidery hoops and fabric :)

I'm putting some left over owl fabric into a small hoop like this....


In a larger loop I have gray fabric and I'm going to put in a large letter A, also made with left over owl fabric..the A isn't done yet, but it'll be fun!


I'm going to paint them the same color as the chair and hang these beauties on the wall with some pictures of August, and hopefully another little idea I have in mind ;) can't wait!

PS: the hoops were only $1.50 for both! Such a cheap way to add some character to your rooms!

4 comments:

  1. Geezers!!!! That turned out way cuter than I could have ever thought! Totally adorable. Now make me one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so stinking cute. LOVE it. I am obsessed with owls right now ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will totally keep an eye out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are easy to clean, and easy to sit in for hours. The new ergonomic mesh chairs are the perfect health conscious chair sedie anni 50 in tessuto, which promotes cleanliness, good posture, and spine health.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ive always loved having family pictures taken. I love having those memories captured so that I can look back on them some day. In fact I have many photographer friends who Im always asking to take our pictures ;) Unfortunately they aren't around from day to day! My husband bought me a camera this year for Christmas and I am over-the-moon excited to have as many pictures of August and us as possible!