Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baby Love

How many of you have gotten stuck (driving) in the snow this winter?! My poor husband has to keep rescuing me, I get over confident in what I can make it through in our car. My sister made me this incredible mix cd and that's what I blame for my most recent escapade. A and I were bopping out to run errands and our alley hadn't been plowed very well. I had the music (a great song I might add) up and was feelin good, so when I saw a huge patch of clearly unplowed snow-I thought for SURE I could make it. So I gunned it and made it like an inch! ugh. I could have sworn I could have made it over a mountain. So there I was, What's a girl to do? I can't leave the baby and I couldn't push it out alone. Thankfully someone driving by saw me and stopped to help. Isn't that nice? And he was patient! I was such a dork trying to "rock" the car out, I think he felt sorry for me ;). Needless to say, I was so blessed. Just when you think people aren't thoughtful like that any more, it was so refreshing! Makes me want to go out of my way to help others, I need to be more like that. For the record my husband DID make it....just as I was getting free. He told me to call if someone ended up helping me (that way he didn't have to leave work to help). Butttttt I forgot-poor guy :/

I got to meet my friends little baby today, He is adorable! It was great seeing a good college friend that I hadn't seen in a LONG time! This is Callahan, he's five days old and so sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ive always loved having family pictures taken. I love having those memories captured so that I can look back on them some day. In fact I have many photographer friends who Im always asking to take our pictures ;) Unfortunately they aren't around from day to day! My husband bought me a camera this year for Christmas and I am over-the-moon excited to have as many pictures of August and us as possible!