Thursday, February 17, 2011

DIY

I got this little chair at a thrift store for five bucks and I'm pretty pumped to redo it! It's going in the playroom so I'm going to paint it and put a fun fabric on it. Hoping to have it done by saturday. Seriously though, five bucks people! Maybe ten dollars total to redo it, IF that. Not to mention you can make it one of a kind! I encourage all of you to make other peoples junk into your treasure ;)

Also, A is teething and I didn't think any of us would survive the day. But, here I am so it must not of been too terrible.

4 comments:

  1. So.freaking.cute.

    Can't wait. Are you spray painting the chair and reupholstering it or what's the plan, sister? I'm dying for the big reveal. Unless you want help- then call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your blog, Liz. It's like talking to you.
    And I LOVE the chair! What color are you painting it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im cruisin up to crafty planet for some material tomorrow and then i've gotta get spray paint too-I'm hoping to find time sunday, if so I'll give ya a buzz-it's going to be green ;) Danielle, it makes me paranoid to know an english major is reading my blog! sheesh! but at least I know I'm not legit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh stop. "creative" grammar is good for the soul. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ive always loved having family pictures taken. I love having those memories captured so that I can look back on them some day. In fact I have many photographer friends who Im always asking to take our pictures ;) Unfortunately they aren't around from day to day! My husband bought me a camera this year for Christmas and I am over-the-moon excited to have as many pictures of August and us as possible!