Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Great Outdoors

Today it was 72 degrees in Minneapolis, heavenly! August experienced grass for the first time (that he can remember) and it was HILARIOUS. He had no idea what the heck to think of it and it was so entertaining to watch. He didn't BUDGE while he was sitting there. I KINDA wanted him to explore around because that would be so fun to see, but at the same time-if he wants to sit there and not move, that's fine too! Because someday he'll want to fly all over the yard and while I'm chasing him, I'll wish he would just sit still for once! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ive always loved having family pictures taken. I love having those memories captured so that I can look back on them some day. In fact I have many photographer friends who Im always asking to take our pictures ;) Unfortunately they aren't around from day to day! My husband bought me a camera this year for Christmas and I am over-the-moon excited to have as many pictures of August and us as possible!