Sunday, March 6, 2011

7 Months

Stop.The.Madness! Seriously? Is my baby really closer to 1 year than he is to being a newborn? Where has the time gone?

There's a big difference between now and six months, it's crazy! He's movin' and groovin' all around now and is quite determined to do what he wants. Where did this little will come from? Can't he be content snuggling his mama all day long? Sheesh. I will say that it's so fun to watch him explore! There are a lot of sights to take in around here, I'd love to see the world through his little eyes. It's so fun to watch him pick up something, hold it in his chubby hand and very intensely study it. Quite hilarious actually.

It was hard to take pictures too, apparently there is way too much excitement in life and sitting for two seconds is just WAY too long ;)

Some of his favorite things are:
His papa (of course!)
Looking out the window and watching cars pass
Bath time
His "Mr. Brown Can MOO!" book
Trying to squirm out of my arms because he has better things to do
Any new/weird sound Jame can come up with
All things Clive

Dislikes:
Diaper changing, it's becoming a battle!
Peas/green beans
Being left behind in a room

Here are some pictures of our little tornado...


I love his little sausage fingers!


And I love his little feet in his pj's (which he lives in)

Apparently I'm not very exciting

Did I mention he LOVES his little trucks? I think he noticed them overnight because today was the best day of his life when he saw them. It was kind of sad watching him play with trucks because babies don't play with trucks. So my little guy is officially out of the infant stage, I think. Don't get me wrong, I think they are babies through the first year, he's just not a BABY baby if you know what I mean. It was so fun to watch him play around with them, it actually made me REALLY proud for some reason. I'm excited to see what the Lord has for him and so humbled that we get the honor of guiding him along the way.


1 comment:

  1. Awww, I can't believe he's already 7 months old and playing with trucks! You can enjoy the trucks stage for a LONG time. My 2 1/2 year old STILL loves them just as much as he did at 7 months! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ive always loved having family pictures taken. I love having those memories captured so that I can look back on them some day. In fact I have many photographer friends who Im always asking to take our pictures ;) Unfortunately they aren't around from day to day! My husband bought me a camera this year for Christmas and I am over-the-moon excited to have as many pictures of August and us as possible!