Tuesday, February 8, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

These are a few baby things that I use ALL the time and really recommend!

I searched all over online to find these plastic links and to my shock, target did NOT have them-total scandal. Anyway, August has LOVED these ever since he was a few weeks old. Since he's six months and STILL loves them, they are like the gift that keeps on giving! The colors and patterns are fun for newborns to look at and you can hang them right in front of them. Eventually they can put them in their mouth and chew on them, the different shapes are fun and they are so light/easy to move around which is perfect for a babe. I always hang them on the carseat for August when we cruise around and they never get old, makes the car fun for everyone!

Did I mention they are cheap? Perfect for how much we use them!

Ring-a-links

When August was born I knew I wanted an adorable hat for him to wear all winter long and lets be honost, in MN that can mean six months-so I had to make it count right? We got this hat from Baby gap (of course) and August pretty much lives in it. I get so many compliments on it, it's pretty irresistable right? It also comes with mittens. They also sell these hats as raccoons, polar bears, and maybe a few other animals. If you aren't even having a baby this winter, I would get it now so you can have it for when you do!


I know there is a lot of debate on the best way to "wear" your baby, blah blah blah. I personally LOVE LOVE LOVE my "snugglebuddie wrap". Its a moby, but stylish with a unique pattern. I wear August whenever I can and I love how close/tight it keeps him to me. My pattern is of little branches with birds on it. It also has a pocket in the front that is perfect for keeping little things (diaper, cell, etc). It also came with an adorable diaper holder, made of the same patterned material as the pocket.



Check out these other snugglebuddie wraps on ETSY

If you don't have a baby of your own, these items would make great gifts for friends/family that do!

1 comment:

  1. you guys are the cutest! i love the name august and i'm super glad you commented on my post because now i have a new awesome blog to read through with my coffee tomorrow morning (shhh, don't tell baby henry my plans or he'll ruin them! ;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ive always loved having family pictures taken. I love having those memories captured so that I can look back on them some day. In fact I have many photographer friends who Im always asking to take our pictures ;) Unfortunately they aren't around from day to day! My husband bought me a camera this year for Christmas and I am over-the-moon excited to have as many pictures of August and us as possible!