Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sweet baby Connor

I took some pictures of my friends baby today, crazy how big August is next to him. August is still a little baby in my mind, so to see him next to a six week old reminds me that he's not! Kinda sad. But I don't think that ever changes when you are a parent. My mom says her sons that are grown men are still babies in her eyes. By the way, my mom is amazing. I should dedicate a post to how amazing she is, but I don't think I could fit it all into one...more like ten. Im going to take a before picture of my project tomorrow and hopefully finish it this weekend, but check back to see what it is because I'm so excited! For any of you substance people, you know Mark and Bonnie-they are great and Bonnie is hilarious! Here are some pics of their little man.




This was Marks little puppy growing up

A and Connor, can we just laugh at A's chin?

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I almost peed when I read, "I would have punched her in the eye." Seriously. Its probably best that Chris did the confrontation. I would have come off like a creeper because I would have told her I could have kidnapped her child, most likely landing me in jail.

    Also, your babe's chin is cracking me up. I seriously laughed out loud at a meeting. We need to talk cameras, stat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah we do! im trying to start up some photography to fuel my crafty plans ;) Im also trying to save for a different lens-at the right im going i can get it in ten years ;) but seriously i would have punched her throat instead. can you imagine how much that would hurt? have you guys ran into any girls making out lately? ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not lately, no. But rest assured that the man would call the cops, no doubt. Do you have a Canon? You can play with my lenses (how creepy does that sound?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL that just made my entire life. I love it. Do you have a 17-55 2.8? (yes its a canon) but seriously-what days are best for you? Ive found that its easier for me to go to people, that way i can just bop around when A is up, rather than guessing and him ending up sleeping twenty hours out of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ive always loved having family pictures taken. I love having those memories captured so that I can look back on them some day. In fact I have many photographer friends who Im always asking to take our pictures ;) Unfortunately they aren't around from day to day! My husband bought me a camera this year for Christmas and I am over-the-moon excited to have as many pictures of August and us as possible!